emonSD Industrial - Pre-loaded SD card
Industrial grade SD card with 10x-30x higher endurance write limit than our standard SD card. Recommended for critical or remote installations to ensure long reliable operation.
Update: All emonPi / emonBase shipped after September 2021 will include an Industrial SD card as standard
Ready-to-go plug-and-play Raspberry Pi pre-loaded SD card
- Pre-loaded with the latest emonSD image
- See full features / change log
- Compatible with emonBase and emonPi.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+, 3, 2
Advanced Users: SSH is disabled by default on the latest emonSD image.
SSH can be enabled by adding a file called 'ssh' to the /boot partition.
Or on the emonPi, pressing the emonPi LCD push-button for 5 seconds.
Get Started: Setup Guide
- 1 x Industrial pre-loaded microSD card
- 1 x micro SD card adapter
Does not include
How to import/backup data from one SD card to another: https://docs.openenergymonitor.org/emoncms/import.html