SDM630 Modbus MID Three-Phase 100A
The Estron SDM630-Modbus three-phase electricity meter provides MID certified electricity monitoring up to 100A per phase.
The SDM630 meter can be connected to an emonPi / emonBase or Raspberry Pi running our emonSD software stack or emonHub using a USB to RS485 adaptor, once setup the data will appear in Emoncms.
A USB to RS485 converter is needed to read the modbus output of the meter.
- MID Certified (B and D)
- Three phase 100A input
- Four module DIN rail mounted
- Highly visible backlit display from all angles
- Simple menu navigation
- Built in Modbus and pulsed ouputs (SDM630 Modbus)
- Built in Mbus and pulsed outputs (SDM630 Mbus)
- Multi-tarriff option (SDM630 Modbus-MT)
Note: The SDM120 is an invasive energy meter which requires electrical knowledge to install, we recommend consulting a local electrician.