We accept payment via PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
Our bank details are made available at checkout; please ensure that you include your shop order ID number (e.g. #XXXX) in the bank transfer so we can link your payment to you order. We kindly ask that you also email a receipt of bank transfer payment to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can process your order promptly.
For International IBAN and SWIFT payments, please ensure you settle all associated transaction fees; if not, then in addition to the payment shortfall, we will charge a fee of 30.00 GBP to cover administrative costs incurred.
All goods and services supplied remain the property of Megni (trading as OpenEnergyMonitor) until paid for in full.
- UK VAT is charged at a standard rate of 20% to all customers in the UK
- On 1st January 2021 the UK left the EU, therefore VAT rate on orders shipped to the EU is now 0%*
- Goods exported to the rest of the world are not charged VAT*
If applicable VAT will be removed on the final stage of checkout after the shipping and billing address has been entered.
*Import tax, VAT and a handling fee may need to be paid upon receiving the order in your country. Megni (trading as OpenEnergyMonitor) is not responsible for import taxes, VAT or handling fees payable in the country of destination. Please check the import tax and VAT rates in your country before ordering.
Our UK VAT number is: GB152734515
Our EORI number is: GB152734515000
- UK buyers: all orders up to 10 kg in weight are sent with Royal Mail. Orders above 10 kg in weight are sent via a courier and service of our choosing, but please get in touch if you have a preference.
- International buyers: all international orders are shipped with ParcelForce. Please get in touch if you would prefer to use another carrier. Please do not use a P.O. Box for the shipping address, unless it is mandatory.
The buyer is responsible for any import tax, VAT or handling fees.
Delivery times depend on the delivery service chosen and the location of the shipping address. If delivery is not made within 25 working days, please check that your shipping details were entered correctly and contact us on email@example.com. Please remember to quote your order number.
We accept the return of items within 14 days of receipt. Buyers can request an exchange or a refund (packaging & postage costs cannot be refunded). Buyers must use the original packaging material and pay the cost of return shipping.
Component(s) missing or not working: if this happens, we will do our very best to provide the missing component(s). Please check your order as soon as you receive it.
All returns must be authorised before returning, please contact us and include order number and support ticker reference number with your order.
All our hardware is covered by a 2 year warranty from the date of order. Warranty covers factory defects and hardware malfunction under normal use.