Tethered EV charging cable 32A
Tethered EV charging cable for use with OpenEVSE charge controller.
Cable colour may vary, please let us know if you have a preference.
- Dust proof and waterproof to IP54 rating (when mated)
- Impact resistance to 1.0m drop onto concrete
- Fast charge: max 32A (7.2kW)
- Type 1 (SAE J1772 or Type 2 (IEC 62196-2)
- Type 1 cars: Order Nissan Leaf (pre 2018), Nissan e-NV200, Chevrolet Volt, Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV,Toyota Prius Plug in Hybrid and more
- Type 2 cars: Almost much all new cars from 2018 onwards
Europe - CE, TUV approval
USA - UL approval
5 year warranty against manufacturing defects
IP54: The cable should be kept out of puddles but can be kept outside in the rain. A Wall-mounted holster is highly recommended to keep the connector dry when not in use. The rubber dust cap should not be used in wet weather since this traps moisture inside the connector, use a wall-mounted holster instead.
There might be a delay before we are able to ship certain types of cables, depending on availability. Please get in touch before ordering if time is critical.
Alternative colours and lengths available on request.